Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Update

It was a fun weekend in "Browning World"- we traveled to Nashville for Hays' cousin, Josh's wedding. The ceremony and reception were BEAUTIFUL and we had a great time seeing all his family. It was our first interaction with our family since we found out we were pregnant. Our plan is to hold off on telling people, even our family, until we are a little further along (maybe even out of the first trimester). There are just so many things that can happen, and we want to be sure that things are going well when we tell people. This will be the first grandchild for BOTH sets of parents, so that will be super special.

In case you're wondering, since no one knows about the pregnancy, I am currently writing this blog to myself, for all I know these posts may never get read by anyone other than us, but that's okay with me. Like I said before I want this to be a journal that I can look back on this time during the rest of my pregnancy and even years down the road. Just to remember these moments, because they are kind of precious. Like last night, Hays told me that ever since we found out we were pregnant (10 days ago) that I have never looked more beautiful to him. He's a pretty sweet dude! I hope he still thinks that when I'm as big as a house in a few months. ;) Here's a pic of me at 6 weeks.
This will be a pretty fun and busy week for us. Hays has his football practices in the mornings and evenings, I have regular work and some evening events too. And, I go to see Dr. Schell for the first time on Thursday! I'm so excited to meet her. I will be almost 7 weeks pregnant! I hope she schedules an ultrasound too- I can't wait to see the baby!!!! I will update more after my appointment.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with your sweet husband.....YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! You always are, but I do sense that "pregnancy glow" in these blog pictures! Love it! And love you! :)

    ReplyDelete