Monday, August 23, 2010

9 Weeks 2 Days

So, I just started this blog stuff and I'm already slacking! Sorry about that, I will try to do better! It's been a good week in the Browning household. Football season is starting, Hays has already had 2 scrimmage games and real games start this Friday! Woo Hoo! Go Eagles! I'm sure "Brayley" will be a BIG football fan too, he or she will have already been to so many games in the womb! ;)

So we're 9 weeks now. Brayley is the size of a grape. I got a book in the mail from my insurance company (how awesome are THEY?) that walks us through every week of pregnancy...even more than What to Expect When You're Expecting, it's pretty awesome. It shows pictures (well illustrations, not actual pictures) of what the baby looks like each week. It's crazy, it shows a blown up picture and then the ACTUAL size. It's totally crazy that something the size of a GRAPE already has arms, legs, fingers, and toes. That just amazes me!

I have been feeling much better lately, and actually haven't even taken my Phenergan in several nights (there for about 10 days I was taking it every night before bed). But Friday night I decided since I'd been feeling so good that I'd just see how I did without it. I slept great both Friday and Saturday night. So this is good! Maybe just maybe I'm over the hump. Fingers crossed! Even if it comes back, I know Brayley is worth it so I will deal with it. :)

I went to Cincinnati this weekend with Alicia to visit our friends and sorority sisters that live there now (Amy and Ashley). Ashley just had a baby, Breanna, and she is probably the cutest thing you've ever seen. She came to lunch with us and did SO GOOD! She was a little angel and I told the girls that she gave me "baby fever".
They are going to FREAK OUT when they find out that I'm ALREADY PREGNANT! :) Ahh....pregnant....this is just fun stuff! I love it! I can't wait until we're a little bit further along and I can tell my best friends, and...well.....EVERYONE! We are just SO excited about this little grape-size baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment