Thursday, October 21, 2010

10/28 is almost here!!!!!!!

Ohmygoodness!!!!!!!! So, we have had the ultrasound scheduled for Thursday, October 28th for several weeks now. It seemed SO far away at the time, I NEVER thought it would actually get there. Now, here we are ONE WEEK AWAY! I am so excited! I can't wait to find out if "Brayley" is a Bailey or a Brady! :) :) :) We are just so excited either way!

I have had ultrasounds before (one at 6 weeks, one at 7 weeks, and one at 11 weeks), but Hays has never been there for one and I've never been able to see much of anything (except with the 11 week one where I could see legs kicking around- which was pretty AWESOME)! So we are SUPER excited for next Thursday! I was telling Carly today that I wish I had an ultrasound machine in my house, but I'm pretty sure if I did I would NEVER LEAVE! It's just the coolest thing ever to see! And, I'm still not feeling the baby move around or kick at all, so it's surreal to see it on the screen when I can't feel it at all! WILD!

On Saturday, I will be 18 weeks pregnant- wow this has gone by FAST! I am loving it though and having SO MUCH FUN with it now that I'm not feeling like poo all the time. Yay for the end of morning/all day sickness! :) Still not much of a baby bump, but I did break down and buy the "Belly Band" which is an elastic band that goes around your pants so you can leave them unbuttoned so they are more comfortable, and the band holds up your pants and covers the unbuttoned part. It's pretty genius! Most of my pants still fit, but there are a couple (jeans especially) that just aren't worth wearing WITHOUT the belly band!

Life is good in the Browning household, we're just counting down the days until we can see little "Brayley"! :)

1 comment:

  1. THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

    Can't wait for when you and Hays reveal the gender to your friends (aka: me)!

    Much love to you all!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete