Tuesday, October 26, 2010

18+ Weeks!

Oh wow! I can hardly believe we are only 1.5 days away from our ultrasound! I think EXCITED might be an understatement for what I am right now. I can't wait! My parents, sister, and in laws will be on their way to Lexington tomorrow evening so they can all be here for the BIG appointment tomorrow. My ultrasound will be at 9AM and the doctor's appointment will immediately follow. :)

I have been told on MULTIPLE occassions that I am to text all my friends/coworkers/family members when we find out what baby Brayley is. Is it weird that I have already drafted the texts and just left out the word "boy" or "girl"? So, I'm a bit of a planner! I can't help myself! I just can't wait to start calling the baby his or her real name (even though everyone swears we will keep "Brayley", I am pretty sure we're sticking with Brady or Bailey)! I also can't wait to feel the baby kick! Carly said it should be happening soon, she started feeling it about 19 weeks! Yay- I'm almost there!!!

Brayley, Hays, and I had a great weekend. Many of our sorority sisters came into town to celebrate the wedding of Chase and "Woody". The wedding was beautiful, and the reception was a blast.....quite the Alpha Gam Reunion! :) Here are some pics:
Hays and I at the reception. Doesn't he look handsome in his tux? He was a great usher! ;)
The couples at our table (Table 15 in the house! Woo Woo!)! Hays and I, Lora and Eli, and Amy and Nick!
Mama Carly and I. She is 6 weeks in front of me in her pregnancy! Doesn't she look great?!? :)
Sarah, Carly, Meagan, and I. How beautiful are my friends?!?!
We had a great weekend! I am counting down the days to the next Alpha Gam reunion! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.......pics are great!!!! Wonderful to see so many beautiful smiling faces that I love so much! I better be apart of the massive text alert, so be sure I am in your "draft text!" I really am so excited for this baby! Can't wait to know more and to eventually meet your little angel! I miss you girls, so I hope I can attend the next Alpha Gam reunion!!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete