Sunday, December 12, 2010

25 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of Baby: Brady is the size of an eggplant (1.7 lbs. and 9 inches long)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still at +6 lbs. but I go back to the doctor next Tuesday so I'm guessing this number will go UP some more!
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing ALL maternity pants (it's going to be hard to say goodbye to these in March- seriously!), but most of my dresses, skirts, and shirts are all non-maternity.
Movement: Brady is a mover and a shaker! He seems to be LOVING life in the womb- he moves a lot especially when I am eating!
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good, still getting up to potty at least once overnight, but that's to be expected. My hip pain is getting a little better so that's helping with the sleep! :) YAY!
What I Miss: Just some small stuff: deli meat, sleeping on my back, not having to hold my breath when I put on my shoes...
Cravings: Cherry Coke! I really never drank this that much before, but I am a HUGE fan. Everytime Hays gets this I have to have a sip (or fifteen!).
Symptoms: I need to knock on wood right now, but I haven't had heartburn ALL WEEK! Whoa- this is crazy! :)
Best Moment This Week: This weekend we went to Nashville to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family at Opryland Hotel seeing the lights and watching the Rockettes! Hays and I took our Christmas card picture- our first Christmas card picture as a family of three! :) LOVE IT! I am already excited for next year's Christmas card featuring 9 month old Brady!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment