Sunday, December 5, 2010

24 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of Baby: Brady is the length of an ear of corn!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: LOVE them! Still wearing maternity pants always, and a mix of maternity and non-maternity shirts.

Gender: Still a boy! ;)

Movement: Brady usually moves around a lot throughout the day. I don't notice it as much when I am also up moving around, but when I am being still he puts on a SHOW. Lots of my friends have felt him now too, which is so exciting! I love to see the look in their eyes when they feel him- I remember having that same look!!! LOVE IT!

Sleep: I have been sleeping better this week- I still get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, but can usually go right back to sleep. My hips haven't been hurting as much either! YAY!

What I Miss: Still miss sleeping on my back- which is odd because I really never slept on my back before I got pregnant. But sometimes in the middle of the night there is nothing I'd rather do than flip over to my back. Weird, huh?

Symptoms: Still having occassional heartburn, but not nearly as often. This has been a pretty good week! :)

Best Moment This Week: Getting our old office/new nursery cleaned out (mostly) and starting to picture what it's going to look like once Brady gets here! It was a lot of work (thanks Grammie for the motivation and help), but is A LOT of fun to envision how different that room will be in just a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment