Tuesday, December 28, 2010

27 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of Baby: Brady is the size of a head of cauliflower (16 inches and 2.5 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Had my doctor's appointment this week......dum dum dum....and I had gained 3 more pounds (current total +9 lbs.)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly wearing maternity clothes, non-maternity shirts are starting to make me look and feel like Gus-Gus from Cinderella! ;)
Movement: Brady is getting strong (or as Hays would like to say "SAVAGE") so his kicks and punches are getting more and more obvious (even from just looking at my belly)! It's wild!
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good, I get up at least once a night to potty but can usually go right back to sleep. I have been getting up pretty early and it's hard for me to go back to sleep because that's when Brady likes to be active! But I am doing okay. It's nice being off from work this week because when I can't sleep at night at least I can nap! :)
What I Miss: Putting on my shoes and being able to breathe! It's funny how much difference a few weeks make. Getting ready is starting to become a chore and I'm sure that is going to get worse over the next 13 weeks! ;)
Cravings: Cherry Coke just sounds delightful! I have been sharing sips of Hays' Coke or whatever caffeinated beverage he has been drinking! I figure a SIP doesn't count, right? I think I will add a 2 liter of Cherry Coke to the list of items I want after Brady's delivery....along with a HUGE Jimmy Johns turkey sandwich!
Symptoms: Heartburn is baaaaack! But I am surviving! Brady must be working on some pretty curly hair like his daddy!
Best Moment This Week: Brady's first Christmas! Hays and I spent the holidays at home in Greenville, as always, and it was fabulous! We LOVE home! I can't wait for next year when Brady can REALLY be a part of the fun at Christmas! We will have such a GREAT TIME!

2 comments:

  1. That's on my list too! There is a Jimmy Johns right down the street from where I deliver and I've already instructed Matt that the first thing I want is a big ole' Turkey Tom with no sprouts! My mouth waters just thinking about it. Glad to hear things are going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Turkey Tom from Jimmy Johns was the first thing I ate after Breanna was born. It was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete