Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend At Opryland

One of our Christmas traditions with my mom's side of the family is giving the gift of TIME with each other during the Christmas season! This year, a group of 13 of us (Me, Hays, Mama, Daddy, Rachel, Derek, Judy, Wayne, Nana, Poppy, Jenny, Lauren, and Maddie) headed to Nashville where we met at Sante Fe Steakhouse for lunch. After eating WAY too much, we headed to Opryland Hotel to walk around and see the sights and take pictures. Opryland has always been SO BEAUTIFULLY decorated for Christmas, but I haven't been to see it in many years. I was SO EXCITED to see it! We walked around for a couple of hours and took pictures of all the pretty decorations. One of my goals for this trip was to get a picture for our Christmas card, which means Hays had to pose and smile for DOZENS of shots. Which I'm sure made him very happy! He was a champ though, and we ended up with a good picture for our Christmas card. :)

Here's a sampling of the some of the fun shots we got inside Opryland.

Hays and I in front of THE LARGEST tree I've ever seen!
My sweet family and I in front of the poinsetta Christmas Tree!
With the boys this time!
The girls (Judy, Rae, Nana, Me, and Mama) in front of the poinsetta tree!
The boys (Derek, Daddy, Poppy, Wayne, and Hays) in front of the poinsetta tree!
Daddy with his girls! LOVE YOU DADDY!
Hays and I (and Brady) in front of the poinsetta tree!
The girls on one of the bridges at Opryland. We walked around A LOT! ;)
Mama and her girls! LOVE YOU MAMA!!!!
Nana and Poppy with their girls! So sweet!
We had a great time! Merry Christmas everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment