Saturday, November 27, 2010

23 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: Brady is the size of a papaya (8.5 inches and 1.2 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 pounds! Woo Hoo!!!!

Maternity Clothes: Love me some maternity jeans! All the pants I wear are maternity, but still wearing a mix of maternity and non-maternity shirts

Gender: Still a boy! :)

Movement: Brady has been SO ACTIVE and I love it! It's my favorite feeling! He has gotten so strong that not only can Hays feel him, but we can also SEE my belly move! It's wild! ;)

Sleep: Sleeping better lately! Yay! I might just have figured out this pillow placement thing! And I'm going to start my prenatal yoga tomorrow- we'll see how that goes! :)

What I miss: This week I have been CRAVING Coca-Cola! Ahhhh- I miss the burn!

Symptoms: Heartburn and hot flashes have been less this week. But I think the tiredness has kicked up a notch. On Wednesday night I took a 3.5 hour nap on the couch, woke up for 30 minutes and then went to bed for the night (and slept 8 hours)! Crazy!

Best Moment This Week: Probably the morning I realized that you could SEE the baby kicking in my belly. I am just amazed that it's already visible this early! I must have a pretty strong little guy (or as Hays would say "savage")!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see and feel him kick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! LOVE your blog ... so glad we "found" each other! I love your weekly updates and may have to steal a bit of it : ) I can't wait to feel Baby Kelly moving around ... right now I just feel like a blob whose pants are tight, the belly bump and kicking will make it seem more "real." : )

    ReplyDelete