Tuesday, February 8, 2011

33 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of Baby: Brady is the size of a pineapple (19-22 inches and 4.5 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I love maternity clothes! Seriously, I don't know how I will say goodbye to my maternity jeans- they ROCK! I mean don't get me wrong...I AM looking forward to losing this extra weight after Brady comes, but these clothes are just SO comfy! :)

Movement: Brady moves around a lot- WAY more than the minimum 10 times in 10 hours! I love feeling him move, even though sometimes it actually feels like he is going to come OUT of my belly- he really pushes around in there! On Friday night I was laying in bed about to go to sleep and I kept feeling these punches, like every couple seconds or so. It was the weirdest thing, and I started to freak out because they were coming so regularly, but then it occurred to me: BRADY HAD THE HICCUPS! It was so fun! He had them for a good 10 minutes before I fell asleep, so maybe he had them for longer! ;)

Sleep: I have been sleeping really good (and I am knocking on wood as I type this)! Hays and I have both had a little cold this week, so aside from the random awakenings to cough, sneeze, etc. I have slept like a LOG! :)

What I Miss: I am really, really looking forward to my first meal after having Brady. I have requested that Hays get me TWO Slim 4s from Jimmy Johns (that's the turkey breast sandwich with ONLY turkey and cheese) and a SIX PACK of Coke in glass bottles! Ahhhh...my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Cravings: Ice cream sounds good lately, then again, this probably has nothing to do with pregnancy! :) I did buy pickles at the grocery the other night, but again, I liked those before pregnancy too!

Symptoms: Heartburn is hanging on, but it's okay because the TUMS Smoothies I take really help AND they have Calcium (which is awesome because I don't drink milk)! I have also been randomly emotional (when I expect to cry I don't and when I think I'm fine I have tears welling up in my eyes....very strange)!

Best Moment This Week: On Saturday, three of my BFFs (the Qua- Meagan, Lora Lee and Amy) threw me a shower with all my Alpha Gam girls in Lexington! There will be an entirely separate post for all the shower details, but being with my girls was definitely the highlight of my week! :) I think Brady already loves his Alpha Gam "aunties"! Such a ladies man!!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment