Monday, February 14, 2011

34 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 Weeks (just 6 weeks left- eek!)

Size of Baby: Brady is the size of a large cantaloupe (up to 22 inches and 5.5 pounds)

Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I am to the point where (a) I am only wearing maternity clothes and (b) I am only wearing my favorites/most comfortable maternity clothes. So...my coworkers are not getting a lot of variety! ;) I'm sure they don't judge me!

Movement: Brady's moving a lot, and still feeling like he might break through my belly at time- that macho man! I am keeping my fingers crossed that when we go to the doctor on Thursday that he's MOVED his way around to be head down!

Sleep: Sleeping good, but I'm talking like a crazy person in the middle of the night. Last night I "woke up" to go to the bathroom and when Hays asked what I was doing I said "I'm going to birthday spit", he said "What?" and I repeated "I'm going to birthday spit", then he said "That doesn't make any sense! What does that mean?", apparently that's when I sort of woke up and tried to explain myself. My best attempt at which was "I guess I meant I'm going to pee and put on my birthday suit"! Whew- who even knows!?!?!

What I Miss: Putting my shoes on without seeing stars.....getting out of bed without making a grunting noise! ;) Okay, seriously...it's not always that bad but sometimes I sound like I'm 140 years old!

Cravings: Nothing really crazy this week, just drinking a LOT of water. I go to the fridge and chug one glass before I pour myself another. I'm mildly addicted! This could be why I have to pee about 700 times a day!

Symptoms: Still having the random heartburn, mood swings (says Hays, I prefer to call them moments of INTENSE EMOTION)! ;)

Best Moment This Week: In the last week we have had three baby showers thrown by our favorite people in the world: my Alpha Gam girls last weekend, my mom's family on Saturday, and Hays' church on Sunday! We are SO BLESSED to have such amazing people in our lives that love us and love baby Brady! They have definitely spoiled us! There will be detailed posts to follow of all our showers! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wore one of my favorite dresses to work yesterday with a new hot pink cardigan and several co-workers commented on how "Valentines-y" I was. I made it very clear that my outfit had nothing to do with the holiday and everything to do with what was clean, available and fit that morning : )

    I have been thirsty my entire pregnancy and also chug a glass of water before refilling. Most days I feel like I'm turning into a camel : )

    You are continue to be cute as a button! My fingers are crossed the Brady has moved himself around ... anti-breech thoughts coming your way : )

    ReplyDelete