Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brady's Nursery Progress

So I know I've been pregnant for 32 weeks now, but something about having a nearly finished nursery in our house really makes it seem more real that Brady is going to be here soon! I am still sort of amazed that this is actually happening. I'm going to be a MAMA soon! WHOA!

We have been busy little bees getting the nursery all set up and ready for Brady. Hays has been quite the little handyman and has assembled everything himself with little to no help from me. He's a good one to have around! ;)

So, here's a peek at Brady's future home. This is what you see when you walk in the door. Crib with SPORTS theme bedding (of course) and his cubes filled with everything from blankets to bibs to books (and things that don't start with the letter B too! ;).

Across from the crib is the dresser (which will soon double as a changing table) and in the corner is the glider and ottoman that I'm sure I will spend countless hours in rocking, nursing, and reading to our little man!

Here's Brady's diaper bag, you can't tell in the picture, but it's HUGE!

And here's the assortment of clothing that Brady has already accumulated! He's going to be one well-dressed little guy!
I am blown away everytime I go into his room, because I know VERY soon he will be here with us! I can't help but get emotional everytime I think about it! I've never been more excited for anything else in my life! Bring on MOMMYHOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment