Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, J Baby!!!

Today, Carly (one of my very best friends in the whole wide world) is being induced so that she can have her sweet, precious, little Jameson! I am so excited for her and her husband Jon and I can't wait to lay my eyes on that sweet little J Baby! I know he is already so loved! Carly and Jon will be excellent parents- I have no doubt. I think Carly's been talking about having babies since I met her almost 9 years ago (whoa- has it been that long?!?). She and Jon were MADE for this!
Happy Birthday, J Baby!
Please join me in praying for their family of three today!
Dear Lord, I ask that you be with Carly and Jon today as they prepare for the arrival of little Jameson. I pray that you keep everyone calm and give them peace knowing that you are with them every step of the way. I ask that you give the doctors and nurses the knowledge and skills to do just exactly what is right for Jameson, and that he is brought into this world smoothly and without a hitch. Lord, I know that you have been preparing Jon and Carly for this for far longer than any of us know- please give them the confidence to know they will be great parents! Thank you for your many blessings and for allowing me to share the majority of my pregnancy with Carly. I am so grateful for her friendship and the blessings of our little boys! In Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment