Monday, February 21, 2011

35 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 35 Weeks

Size of baby: As of our appointment on Thursday, Brady is around 5 lbs. 3 oz. - about the size of a honeydew melon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I am getting to the point where there are about 5 items I like and I wear them in rotation! ;) Oh well, I am sure the fashion police are more forgiving when you're 8 months pregnant!

Movement: He's still pretty active, especially at night. I love putting things on my belly and watching him move them! He's an entertainer for sure!

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good overall, I usually get up at least once to pee and at least once because I'm hot! But I'm getting used to it and can usually go right back to sleep!

What I miss: Not missing anything too bad, really!

Cravings: I still haven't had any weird cravings, I was REALLY hoping to crave salad or broccoli, but it just wasn't in the cards, I guess! I have been "craving" water, if that's possible. I am a camel!

Symptoms: Still having the random heartburn, mostly in the evenings, but it's subtantially better than it had been. I'm also starting to have a little swelling in my feet (especially at the end of the day)! And my belly button is officially NOTHING like what it was pre-pregnancy- currently it is almost flat, but at certain times of the day depending on Brady's position it can turn into more of a slit (or a "Chinese eye" as Hays like to call it)!

Best Moment this week: Hays and I traveled home this weekend for a wedding that he was in (one of his best friends from high school). It was great to see everyone and great to go home to Greenville one last time as a family of TWO. The next time we go home we will have a little Brady!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment