Friday, November 19, 2010

22 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:
22 Weeks
Size of baby: Brady is the size of a navel orange
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down 1 pound, but we will find out for sure on Tuesday when I go back to the doctor.
Maternity Clothes: Usually all maternity pants, a mix of maternity and normal tops. I wore a pre-pregnancy skirt to work on Thursday....BIG mistake! I couldn't BREATHE!
Gender: It's still a BOY!!! ;)
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately! I still just LOVE it! Hays felt him a lot on Thursday night- he was kicking STRONG! He's our little macho man!
Sleep: Not sleeping so great, I just can't seem to get and stay comfortable. I moved to the couch at 4AM on Thursday night. Hopefully those nights are few and far between!
What I miss: Turkey sandwiches from Jimmy Johns, McDonald's coke
Cravings: I've been on a smoothie kick this week! Orange juice, strawberries, a banana, and blueberry yogurt! YUM!
Symptoms: Heartburn, tiredness, HOT FLASHES! (All worth it, Brady- I promise)
Best Moment this week: Being pregnant has brought Hays and I even closer! He's always been a sweet husband, but even more so now. On Monday night I woke up in the middle of the night (shocking!) and I was SO HOT! I threw the covers off me and woke Hays up and said "I'm HOT, can I turn on the fan and turn the heat down?" He immediately snapped out of sleep and said in the most precious tone "You can do whatever you want- I love you!". It was so simple but so sweet! May or may not have made his pregnant wifey cry at 3AM! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment