Thursday, November 4, 2010

I can FINALLY feel him!

It has been QUITE a big week for Baby Brady Browning! First, we found out he is a boy last Thursday and have been calling him by his name all week! FUN FUN FUN! Second, I started showing out of nowhere! I begged and begged for the baby bump and I think it's finally starting to appear. I'm loving it! I have even begun wearing maternity pants (3 out of the past 4 days to work)! They are AMAZING! AND.....I finally started feeling Brady kick! It's the craziest thing ever! I am SO IN LOVE with this kid already! :)

On Sunday night Hays and I were sitting on the couch watching TV (like we do 6 nights a week when we're not at a football game!) and all of a sudden my tummy felt odd. It was kind of like a hunger pang or an upset stomach pain, but not quite. I didn't think much of it because I had just eaten not long ago. Well, a couple of minutes later I felt it again, and then again......it wasn't until about the fifth time that I figured it out- I WAS FEELING BRADY MOVING AROUND IN THERE! Ahhh! It was awesome! I was so happy and relieved to finally be feeling him. It's great! I would say now I probably feel him about 20 times a day- he's an active little dude! It's so reassuring to know he's in there happily bouncing around! I love being a mommy to this 9 ounce little guy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Just wait until you can see your belly move with him! Those kicks, punches, and rolls are what I miss most about being pregnant! Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over this!!! How wonderful that our tiny little guy is moving around in there - and making Mommy take notice! And I need to love on the baby bump ASAP!

    ReplyDelete