Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is it HOT in here?

WHOA! What is going on here?!?!? I am experiencing pregnancy hot flashes! I knew this was a possible side effect of pregnancy, but being as how I am usually SUPER cold-natured I never thought this would happen to me. Boy, was I wrong! This morning (I think it was 45 degrees), I am driving to work in my skirt suit and sweater (I wasn't even wearing my winter coat yet) and I started sweating! I literally had to turn on the A/C! It's November, people! This is just ridiculous! I ended up walking down the hill at work (our parking lot is about 5 minutes away from our building) without my coat on! I was DYING! Luckily, by the time I got inside I was cooled down. I didn't wear my suit jacket all day because I didn't want to THINK about getting hot again. How weird is this? I'm wondering if it's something that will come and go or if I'll be using my A/C again tomorrow morning. Brady must be one HOT little dude! ;) I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment