Saturday, November 6, 2010

Livin' on a Prayer....

"Ohhhhhhh.......we're half way there!!!! Ohhhhhhhh....livin' on a prayer!!! Take my hand, we'll make it I swear!!! Ohhhhh....livin' on a prayer!"

Usually this Bon Jovi song makes me think of none other than Amy Jones (shout out to our 24 hour Dance Blue marathon in 2006)! But sorry Jones, today this song makes me think of little Brady man! Today I am officially 20 weeks pregnant- half way there to my 40 week due date! Woo Hoo!!!!!

I can't believe this pregnancy is already halfway done. We're on the downhill slope. Whoa! SO much to do in the next 20 weeks, but I am SO excited for March to get here so I can meet our little guy!

I have been feeling Brady more and more this week and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! He is such an active little guy in the mornings and evenings. I told Hays that he must be like both of us, because he is quiet in the afternoons- I guess he's taking his nap. Like parents like son, I guess! It is the coolest thing in the world to feel him flipping around in there! I just love being his mom!

Hays' iPhone app said that today the baby weighs about 11 ounces and is 8 inches long (about the size of a large banana). No wonder I can feel him! Whoa! I am starting to show more and more every day, and soon I think I might just pass the "she-looks-like-she's-had-too-many-cheeseburgers" look and actually start to look like I'm PREGNANT! I am SO looking forward to that! I have always loved pregnant bellies, they just make me smile! :)

We are excited to be heading home to WKY today to celebrate an early Thanksgiving with Hays' side of the family (complete with a backyard football game)! We aren't able to leave until later this morning because Hays has a football meeting, and we have to leave early in the morning tomorrow to make it back for another football meeting, but 20 hours at home will be worth it to see our family! We love going home! Oh, and lucky for us daylight savings time ends tonight, so technically we get an extra hour at home! :) YAY! Better go get me and Brady ready now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment