Saturday, November 13, 2010

Brady Is SO Loved!

Brady has gotten SO many cute things in the last few weeks, since we found out "it" is actually a HE! He is already such a loved little guy! I just wanted to share some of this preciousness with y'all!
My mom, Brady's "Mama Lu," found 2 books with fun activities for Brady and I to do together, one is for toddlers and one is for preschoolers. We will definitely have to grow into these gifts, but I can't wait to play!!! :)
Hays' cousin, Jennie, and her mom (Hays' aunt) Susanna, found Brady this cute little football outfit. It's called a Cozy Cocoon! It is supposedly the newest way to swaddle and babies just LOVE it! I can't wait to take pics of Brady in this! He will be the perfect little football!!!
My cousin, Jenny, her husband Kelly, and her kids Lauren and Maddie got Brady his first UK apparel: a UK onesie! How cute will this be during March Madness?!?! I can't wait to see little Brady man in this!
Hays' mom, Brady's "Grammie," found this precious little puppy dog outfit and teeny tiny socks for Brady the day we found out he was a boy! It's a gown that can also turn into pants- probably the smartest thing I've ever seen! It has a bib, hat, and little socks. JUST PRECIOUS!
Here's a random assortment of goodies that Hays and I have found for Brady! The little sweatsuit on the left says #1 Draft Pick! :) And Hays found the little plush football (Baby's First Football) that had a rattle in it! The assortment of short sleeve onesies are all sports related too! And of course, I had to buy the I Heart Dad onesie! They BOTH melt my heart!
One of the guys that coaches football with Hays at LCA, Jimmy, got Brady this sweet little sports blanket. It is SO cute and SO soft! :)
This adorable little football ensemble is from Hays' cousin Nathan, his wife Blair, and his kiddos Palmer and Tucker! Won't Brady be cute in his little football overalls!?!?!?
My aunt and uncle, Judy and Wayne, got Brady this sweet Winnie the Pooh teether that you put in the freezer! Oh geez! I guess they know something I don't know about the pains of teething! I'm sure I will find out soon enough! ;)
This is Brady's first concert t-shirt from his Aunt Whitney! He will look like a little rockstar! ;)
Hays' cousin, Carey, her husband Jim, and her boys Drew, Jack, and Sam got Brady these sweet litle gowns and receiving blankets. They have jungle animals on them and are SO soft and precious! :)
One of my good friends from college (and sorority sister!), Sallie, got me the Mom's Survival Guide book (which is AMAZING), and got Brady the pacifier animal (how genius is this?!?) and TINY converse sneakers. I can't even get over how precious these little shoes are! I could just eat them up! :)
And finally, Elizabeth, my boss, won this amazing UK boy wreath at the Holly Day Market silent auction last week! It is made of tiny diapers, a UK burp cloth, UK bib, UK hat, UK bottle, and UK footies! Have you ever seen anything so cute?!?! LOVE IT!
So, can you see how truly adored Brady Browning already is? It's amazing and overwhelming how generous our friends and family have been! I am BLOWN away and incredibly grateful, not just for the goodies, but that Brady will have such amazing people around him throughout his life. He is such a lucky little guy!

1 comment:

  1. What great gifts! Hays must have found the first football at BRU. Grant found a soccer one there. It had to be in V/'s car seat during soccer season. Now we've moved on to a soft basketball. Hays will be a great dad!

    ReplyDelete