Thursday, January 13, 2011

29 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 29 Weeks!
Size of Baby: Brady is the size of a butternut squash!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still up 9 pounds (will get an updated weight on 1/18)
Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants (Hallelujah!!!) and mostly maternity shirts (I prefer not to feel like Gus-Gus with my shorter non-maternity shirts)
Movement: Brady is a moving machine, I'm still mostly feeling movement (like him turning around or changing positions) and not as many kicks and punches. It is so cool, even though sometimes he feels like he's coming THROUGH my stomach!!!
Sleep: Sleeping has been random lately, I am back in the habit of rolling over on my back so Hays is usually waking me up a couple of times a night to roll over, but usually I can fall back asleep pretty quickly.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my back, I guess (even though pre-pregnancy I don't think I ever did this!)
Cravings: All things sweet! It is dangerous that they are selling Girl Scout Cookies right now!!! Seriously!
Symptoms: Still having some heartburn, but TUMS SMOOTHIES are truly amazing! I am completely fine 5 minutes after I chew 1-2 Tums. I could be a commercial for these things- I LOVE THEM!
Best Moment This Week: Getting Brady's room (no longer our home office) a little more emptied out so Hays can start patching the walls to prep for painting! We are so excited to get started on the nursery- Hays' parents have already bought Brady his bedding!!! And it's even cuter than I remember! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment