Monday, January 24, 2011

31 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 31 Weeks (Only 9 more to go- WHOA!)

Size of Baby: Brady is the size of a head of lettuce (18 inches and 3.2 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of my appointment on Tuesday, I have GAINED 16 pounds so far! Whoa Baby! ;)

Maternity Clothes: I love them! I am almost solely wearing maternity clothes now, the non-maternity shirts just seem to make me look like Gus-Gus (from Cinderella)! Not exactly a flattering look! My PJs are still non-maternity if that counts? ;)

Movement: Brady is still a little mover! He likes to push his head (and I still think it's his head, but I'm HOPING soon his head will move DOWN!) against by belly right above my belly button. I think he's trying to get OUT! ;)

Sleep: Getting up at least once a night to potty! Have had 3 charlie horses in the last week! Ouch, Charlie!!!!! But those are usually first thing in the morning when I stretch before I get up! I guess I need more potassium!

What I Miss: Being comfortable when I sleep, the bigger I get the more I can see this being an issue. My hips will either start hurting, or I'll get hot, or I'll have to pee, when it's not one thing it's another! Again, I can't really complain because I know he's ALL worth it! :)

Cravings: Ice Cream- of course, this is a normal craving for me even without the pregnancy! ;) BTW, Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge is fantastic!

Symptoms: Still having heartburn almost daily, but the TUMS are still magically working! :)

Best Moment This Week: The "Bradymoon" in Gatlinburg! Hays and I had a great time getting away for our last time as a family of two! Even though we talked about him so much it was like he was there! We shopped, ate, and relaxed in a cabin in the Smokey Mountains! It was perfect!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your updates! I am so glad things are going well! You look fabulous! I can't wait to see you on the 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute that you said "Bradymoon," that is adorable! No wait..you are adorable! Pregnancy is very flattering on you :)

    ReplyDelete