Friday, January 28, 2011

Alltech Baby Shower!

On Wednesday, January 19th, we scheduled our monthly Alltech Girls' Night. This month it was going to be "Wine Down Wednesday" at Elizabeth's house. Well.....turns out it wasn't "Wine Down Wednesday" at all, it was a surprise shower for me and Baby Brady! :) I am SO lucky to work with such sweet, sweet girls! It was SO much fun!

Here are the girls that threw the shower: Paige, Julie and Elizabeth

Here's Paige posing with the BLUE punch, of course!
Surprise! When I walked in the door everyone was already there and they yelled "Happy Baby Shower"! It was precious!
Paige was the door greeter! She worked it! ;)
The girls went WAY overboard on presents- it was overwhelming but SO SWEET! Here's a picture of a football outfit that Laci bought for Brady. A-DORABLE!
Laci holding Baby Sanders (Nicole's son who is 3 months old and pretty awesome!). He and Brady will be buds, I'm sure!
Sanders is ROCKING the mohawk in Tara's lap!
We played a game where the girls all had to guess how much string it took to fit around my baby bump. Well....Jana's was a LITTLE bit too long! ;)
Laura's was a little bit long too.....actually it was as tall as me! Ouch, Charlie! ;)
We had SO MUCH fun at the shower! I am SO blessed to work with such amazing women everyday!

3 comments: