Wednesday, March 2, 2011

36 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 36 Weeks

Size of baby: Brady about the size of a watermelon (19-22 inches and around 6.5 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 21 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I know I said I would miss maternity clothes since they are so comfy, and I'm sure I will at some point or another. But lately, I have been getting really, really excited about wearing normal clothes again! 95% of the items I wear are maternity now. I am trying to be strategic at this point on which items I wear because with 3 weeks left I want to make sure to get all my favorites in one more time. ;)

Movement: He's still a mover and a shaker! He loves evenings- from the time I finish dinner until we go to bed he is moving constantly! It's fun to watch, he literally contorts my whole belly!

Sleep: I'm getting up more and more to potty in the middle of the night. Poor Hays, he wakes up every single time "Are you okay?!?!?"! LOL- I guess he fears that THIS time it might be real labor, but NO, just my 40th potty break of the day! ;) He says it's like clockwork, about every 3 hours! I guess God is getting us ready for those feedings in a few weeks!

What I miss: Not much really, maybe HIM (I guess you can't miss someone before you've met them, though)! I am just so excited to meet him already!

Cravings: I still haven't had any weird cravings, still just drinking A LOT of water!

Symptoms: The belly button is officially beginning to poke out, really it depends on Brady's position, but I'd say 90% of the time the top part pooches out! It's pretty funny looking!

Best Moment this week: My parents came up to Lexington this weekend and we got TONS accomplished in the nursery (pictures to come). My dad and Hays worked on the vinyl wall cling that's on the wall just as you enter his room, and my mom and I organized all Brady's goodies. I still hadn't gotten his things from his showers settled, but they are NOW! The room looks amazing, and I think I agree with Mama Lu when she said "I think this is my favorite room I've ever been in.....EVER!" It really is BY FAR my favorite room in our house, and it will get even better when BRADY LIVES THERE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment