Monday, March 7, 2011

37 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: Brady about the size of a watermelon (19-22 inches and around 6.5 pounds- I think it stays in this range for the duration of the pregnancy)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Over the weekend I pulled out ALL of my maternity clothes from the closet (to get ready for our maternity photo shoot on Sunday- post on that coming soon- I know I keep saying that, but I mean it this time!), and I'm making it a point to wear each of them one more time in the next 15 days. :) I think they have multiplied in my closet- it's incredible actually! I borrowed several items from friends and I had forgotten I had a bunch of it! Yay for shopping in my closet!
Movement: Brady's been moving a lot more lately, I think he's packing on the ounces and really starting to get cramped in there so I think he moves a lot more to try to get comfortable. I am betting that he will LOVE stretching out once he's born, he's been folded up in their too long!
Sleep: Sleep hasn't been so great lately. I am getting to the point where my back and hips hurt in the mornings again. But I guess this is the homestretch, I can hang in there a few more days!
Cravings: Mexican food is back on my radar- I didn't care anything about it for a few weeks, but Hays and I ate it on Thursday night I think and I wanted it again on Saturday! YUMMY cheese dip!
Symptoms: Back/hip pain, some pressure, frequent potty breaks during the day AND night, serious NESTING has kicked in (and it's a good thing, he will be here SOON)!!!
Best Moment This Week: Saturday was a FULL day of errands for Brady man and me! Hays had a football clinic all day so I had been making plans all week for the things I was going to get taken care of while he was away for the day. It was a LONG, EXHAUSTING day but super productive. I got a lot of things taken care of at Wal-Mart and Babies R Us and even got to see a friend from high school who came into town, AND I got to have a late dinner with my Hubby, AND my cousin came over to spend the night and it was GREAT to see her! It was a successful Saturday! :)

1 comment:

  1. We're so excited for you Jess! Expect many visitors once the baby comes :)

    ReplyDelete