Saturday, March 19, 2011

Surprise Work Celebrations for Brady

On Wednesday after school, Hays was supposed to have a professional development meeting. When he arrived in the library for the meeting his co-workers stopped him and directed him to a table set up in the back of the room with cake and presents for baby Brady! He was totally surprised and grateful for the gesture!

Cute cake table:
Sweet cake "Congratulations on your baby boy"!
And they were even sweet enough to send some home for ME! Love them for that! :)
Hays with the table of goodies:
He was totally surprised!
Opening presents. They got Brady a book, a light up singing toy, and a card with a gift card to Wal-Mart! Soooo thoughtful! We are so thankful for the sweet people Hays works with!
At my work we celebrate our birthdays each month. On Friday we were celebrating the March birthdays, so at about 3PM everyone met in the breakroom. When I walked in everyone clapped, which I thought was weird because I'm not a March birthday, but I thought "Maybe they are clapping for the March birthday that I have growing inside me- Baby Brady!". Then Jackie, the ring leader for the party said that they wanted ME to cut the cake. I was still clueless so I assumed they just wanted the person with the biggest sweet tooth to cut the cake so I made my way over to the cake and saw this:
How sweet are my co-workers?!?! They had already thrown me a shower weeks ago, and were now celebrating my last day of work too! I just love these people! :) Here's a picture of me (and my huge belly) with the cake! I was so surprised! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment