Sunday, March 13, 2011

37 Week Appointment

On Thursday we had our 37 week doctor's appointment, this is our next to last doctor's appointment before Brady man comes! So hard to believe how time flies, and I know it's just going to start going faster from now on! It's wild!

The appointment was predictable as always! Don't get me wrong, predictable is good, predictable means that things are going well and we're not having problems, so I LIKE predictable! We started off with the basics: weight (same as last week, still up 22 lbs. total), blood pressure (still good 118/82), urine sample (no protein or glucose being passed- good!), and Q&A time. This time I had ZERO questions, so it was a quick one. Then the nurse went to get Dr. Schell.

Have I mentioned how much I love my doctor?!?! I do! She's awesome and I know she will do a great job getting out little guy out in just a FEW DAYS! Whew- this is so exciting! I think I want to have 10 babies! Okay....maybe not 10, but this part of pregnancy has been so fun for me- knowing he's coming SO SOON! I just love it! We talked a little bit about postpartum visits to the doctor. I will come to the doctor 2 weeks after I go home from the hospital and then 4 weeks after that. It will be weird not going to the doctor every week! ;) She did the doppler on my belly and Brady's heartbeat sounded great. She laughed when she saw my belly because Brady's head was up high and you could see the curve of his skull. Little dude really likes hanging out with his head up. He must know that's where Mommy's head is, he's so grown up already! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment