Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brady's Shower at Woodland

On Valentine's weekend Hays and I headed West to Muhlenberg County for 2 more baby showers! The first was thrown by my sister, Rachel, and cousin, Jenny at the church I grew up in, Woodland Baptist Church. It was a combination shower that included people from church, my mom's side of the family, and my dad's side of the family. I wish I had taken a group photo of everyone, but the shower was open house so people came and went as they needed to. It was absolutely perfect and had ALL my favorite kinds of food- I ate a ton! Well....let's say "Brady" ate a ton! ;)

They decorated the fellowship hall with all things BABY including this puppy and kitty quilt that my Great Aunt Sandy made for me when I was a baby! SO sweet!
Rachel had this diaper cake made for Brady complete with ALL things sports! SO CUTE!
The lovely cake table with "B" mints, a beautiful baby carriage cake, and yummy blue punch!
The centerpieces were all cute baby things that we got to keep for baby Brady! Look at those cute sandals! :) :) :)
And you can never have too many bottles of lotion, hangers, or diapers!
Then it was present time! Everyone was SO GENEROUS! I was truly blown away! We received so many sweet things from everyone- LOTS of diapers, cute outfits, lots of monogrammed and football items, a baby carrier, books, and even our Pack N Play! It was overwhelming to see how much we (and baby Brady) are loved!
After we opened presents I tried to get some cute shots of the guests. Stuart, Kristen, Carver and Sawyer came for a bit, but Carver was being bashful! This picture cracks me up!
Such a good picture of Nichelle, Mama, Lindsey, and Lisa at the shower!
A HUGE thanks to my shower HOSTESSES with the MOSTEST! Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment