Sunday, March 13, 2011

38 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 38 weeks (just 2 weeks to go...really just 1.5 because he's coming a little early!)

Size of Baby: Brady is the size of a watermelon (about 19-22 inches and 7 pounds)


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22 pounds


Maternity Clothes: Just a little bit longer to wear these, so I'm wearing all my favorites! :) I'm going to miss all this elastic, I'm sure! ;)


Movement: Brady's been moving at least the recommended amount, but isn't AS active has he was a few weeks ago. I think he's running out of room. Just a few more days, buddy, just a few more days! He likes to move most in the evenings before bedtime (he will kick the remote around my belly- it's awesome!), and anytime Hays talks to him...it's pretty precious!


Sleep: Sleeping hasn't been great, I'm usually up a couple of times in the middle of the night to pee and it takes me a while to get back to sleep. Poor Hays....sometimes 3am feels like time to get up because we're both awake talking! I guess we're getting ready for those middle of the night feedings!

Cravings: Ice cream (Double Fudge Moose Tracks is my current LOVE) and Girl Scout Cookies (I love the peanut butter cups, samoas, and frozen thin mints)!

Symptoms: Heartburn is back in action! Non existent belly button- it is totally flat or sticks out a little on top, it's hilarious! Constant thirst! I am drinking a million ounces of water a day....seriously!


Best Moment This Week: Getting the bags packed and set up by the back door. We are getting ready for you, little dude! This is getting so real!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment