Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Slept Like A Hotdog Last Night!

I mean seriously, I slept like I was one of these hotdogs last night....it was ridiculous! I think Hays might want to kick me out of the bed! Poor guy! I am starting to get hip pain again while I sleep so I rotate from my left side to my right side, then it's time to get up and pee, then I try the other side. It's an endless cycle! Sheesh! I know I have LESS THAN A WEEK left of this, though (hard to believe)!!! I honestly just feel bad for my husband! I should sleep in the guest room tonight!

On the bright side.....we are going to meet BRADY HAYS BROWNING in less than ONE WEEK! I love it I love it I love it! Makes me THIS happy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are less than a week!! That is crazy! I saw Karen (Dr Schell) on Saturday and she said you guys are her faves! I think she might be sad when she doesn't get to see you as often after Brady arrives! : )

    Hang in there! And, get your guest room sleep on if you need to! I sleep in ours from time to time, reading in the middle of the night sometimes helps me get to sleep better for some reason. And, I don't feel as bad for keeping Mike up.

    Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

    PS - Are you still working? I hope not! And, what's on the docket for this weekend?? Do something FUN!

    ReplyDelete