Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brady's Shower With Alpha Gams

I have the best friends in the world and on February 5th they all came to Lexington to throw Brady an amazing shower! The shower was given by the "Qua" (my very best friends from college) and I can't think "Aunties" Meagan, Amy, and Lora Lee enough for all they did to make the shower just perfect!

The night before, the Qua came into town for some girl time before the shower on Saturday. They got to see Brady's room!

It was so great to see the girls on Friday night and a bit on Saturday morning before they had to leave to head over to Puccini's to get set up for the par-tay! When I arrived at 1PM everything was set and perfect! Look at the precious cake!!! Brady is the son of an Alpha Gam (2002-2006) and Alpha Gam Man (2006), so he's inevitably an obvious choice for Alpha Gam Man in.....let's see.....2033! That is crazy! ;)
So many of my Alpha Gam girlies came, including "Shuttle" and her beautiful daughter, Breanna! You can read her awesome blog here...she's always got some cute videos and photos of the lovely Miss Breanna!
Here are some of my other beautiful friends: Laura (aka "Fricky"- whose cute blog can be found here), Christina (aka "Morrison" even though she's getting married VERY SOON), Mary Katherine (aka "MKat"), Meagan (aka "Auntie Mae Mae"), Amanda (aka "Herde"- I can count on one hand the number of times I've called her Amanda!), Lora Lee (aka "Auntie Ls"), and Amy (aka "Auntie AMJONE7- okay probably not, but that would be hilarious)!
Fricky is also expecting her first baby soon- another BOY! His name will be Hunter and I can't wait for he and Brady to play together! :)
Morrison just got engaged a few weeks prior to the shower, so we had to get the story on the sweet proposal at Perfect North (we totally should have had a candlelight)! It was so precious! And she has a photo of when it happen....which I still need to see by the way!!! Look at that beautiful bling! :)
Here's a shot of the whole group! Thank you girls SO MUCH for coming! I had a fabulous time seeing each of you! Wish we all still lived in the sorority house! ;) Both Baby Brady and I were blown away at how generous each of you were. Thank you thank you thank you!
Sorry I have no pictures of me opening presents, but I did display them all in Brady's room when I got home. Check out how spoiled our little man is! He got so many cute outfits, toys, books, and even diapers! I have the best friends in the world! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment