Sunday, March 13, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

Last Sunday, March 6th during the UK/UT game (Hays was very happy with me-ha) Julie Fitzpatrick of Julie Fitz Photos came over for my maternity photo shoot. She was so great to work with and we had a super fun afternoon of picture taking! :)

Here are some of my favorites:

This is the vinyl cling that Jenny got us around Christmastime. It looks SO CUTE on the wall (even though Hays and I nearly killed each other getting it on there!). My "Nana" used to sing this song to me when I was little!
We were able to take some pictures in Brady's room!
I sure do love that little guy!
Brady's sports room!
We are SO happy!
THAT is a lot of belly!
GO CATS!
Hays loves his little buddy!
Loving on Brady!
Those are some big shoes! ;)
I took some bare belly photos (which will NOT be on the internet....you're welcome), but this one is my favorite so I had to share!

2 comments:

  1. My shoes made it into the photo shoot! I feel so special! Your family is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete